At Serenity Beaute, we go through every effort to ensure your experience with us is as enjoyable as possible. We value you and your time. Your appointments are very important to us and they are reserved specially for you, We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore we have instituted the following policies to make your time with us a memorable and lasting one.
First Trial / Promotion Policy
Validity & Terms
- Limited to first-time customers of Serenity Beaute and customers who have not visited for the past 12 months.
- Limited to 1 trial per customer visit.
- Valid for customers aged 21 and above only.
- Valid only for Singaporeans, Singapore PR, EP, SP, DP, and WP holders
- Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts.
- Touch up is not included in Brow/Lash First Trial / Promotion
- For Brow Promotion, any alterations/ changes to Brow should be requested and done within the promotion session. We will not accept request for 2nd session of FREE alteration or make any additional changes to finished Brow done during the promotion session.
- Customer agrees to let us featured the finished works on our social media platform
Late Arrivals Policy
We value and appreciate your time with us, and we make a conscious effort to avoid long waiting periods in the salon. Thus, out of respect for our clientele, services for clients arriving more than fifteen minutes late will be honored only at salon discretion.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. As such, we kindly ask that any changes or cancellations are made within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. If not, any deposit will be forfeited. We thank you for your kind understanding.
Touch Up Policy
Touch up appointments are for lashes that have been treated properly as per after care instructions and have at least 50% of existing eyelash extensions. Clients can come in for touch up within 14 days (2 weeks) from initial lash appointment (60% of the initial service fee will be charged for all touch up). Touch up can only be done one time after full set is completed, this is for hygiene reasons and to prevent any possible infection around your lash line area.
Touch up appointments for eyebrow embroidery is available on an optional basis. Clients can come in for touch up within 3 months from initial brow embroidery appointment (50% of the initial chosen brow service fee will be charged for all brow embroidery touch up). Touch up can only be done one time
We do not offer refunds for any services or membership.